To better understand how you can make the most out of your NJ bankruptcy options, the fifth post in our 10 Reasons to Hire a New Jersey Bankruptcy Attorney blog series will address this issue. The experienced New Jersey bankruptcy attorneys here at the Law Offices of Robert Manchel can help you plan a strategic, ethical, organized plan of action to get your finances under control, wrangle your debts, stop creditors from harassing you, and protect your assets. Mr. Manchel has been working hard on behalf of New Jersey debtors since 1992, and he exclusively handles bankruptcy and foreclosure cases. Mr. Manchel has demonstrated success time and again for his clients, and he is happy to provide references and/or testimonials upon request. You can also call the offices at 1-866-503-5655 any time to discuss your circumstances and get a competent and no obligation consultation.
What can an attorney like Mr. Manchel do to improve your chances of good outcome? Here is a short list:
- Stop the garnishing of wages
- Get utilities turned back on
- End creditor harassment
- Reduce anxiety about money and about your future
- Develop a plausible and reasonable battle plan to get you and your family back to financial health
- Help get your New Jersey driver’s license back
- Get many of your most pressing debts excused or eliminated
- Eliminate certain debts because they have expired due to statue of limitations
- Protect key assets like your home, car, or boat
- Get certain pieces of property exempted, such as real estate
- Put you and your family on the road to financial rehabilitation by connecting you with competent counselors, financial planners and independent consumer debt organizations
- Rearrange child support obligations, thus reducing the amount of money you have to pay in the short term
- Eliminate income taxes and other taxes under certain special cases
- Learn the basics of debt management, budgeting, and prudent planning so you don’t wind up repeating mistakes of the past
Mr. Manchel works closely with all clients and provides easy accessibility. He believes passionately that informed, educated and respected clients do better in the long term, and he and his associates go the extra mile to provide information and strategies to ensure long term success.
Please read our next post to grasp how experience and knowledge will benefit you with your bankruptcy filing endeavors.